- All Helmet Laws. Including bikes, motorcycles, skateboards, etc. If you want to wear them you should be free to choose to or not.
- All Seat belt Laws. All laws that require air bags or any safety equipment in cars. I should be free to choose of I want it or not.
- Recently in L.A. they have put bike lanes everywhere at the expense of car lanes. That is one of the stupidest things ever. There is thousands and thousands of cars and only a few bikes. If you want to ride a bike safely, ride on the sidewalk, besides, nobody walks in L.A. right?
- In L.A. you can't burn a log in you fireplace when ever they determine you can't and they are taking away fire pits at the beach. Will the stupidity never stop?!
- Car sear laws.
- Parking fines and all paid parking, you shouldn't have to pay to park anywhere.
- Laws about what kind of light bulbs we can use
- Laws about what kind of toilet we can use
- Laws that require permits to fix various things on your house or add an addition on to it.
- Plastic bag bans
- All bans on smoking cigarettes. I hate cigarettes but hate taking away our freedoms more.
- Texting in cars, well basically all laws that have anything to do with what we do in our cars.
All these laws have one thing in common: to make money for the state. They also hurt the poor to keep them poor so they can stay dependent on the government.
Usually some big company that wants to sell something, let's say car seats, they go to the government and say there is this great need and we will save people and we can make a lot of money and so can you by charging fines for those who don't comply.