- · When you feel or think anything that begins with “they should…” – just STOP.
- · Don’t vote for politicians that want to “do something” unless it is repealing most laws. At least vote for the person that will make less laws than the other person running.
- · Get involved try to run for office so you can be the one to let people run their lives and leave them alone and repeal laws and don’t be tempted by big money trying to buy you to control others.
- · Mind your own business and leave others alone.
Monday, January 9, 2017
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
First I want to make clear that I love the earth and we need to take care of it and keep it nice and clean. The problem is other's have different ideas of what that actually means. To some it means all humans should die and the earth should go on by itself and the world will be finally happy.
What bothers me is that a lot of people seemed to have regressed thousands of years and began to worship the earth again like the primitives did. We are the most educated society in history and we are probably near the stupidest, going back to primitive beliefs. You would think we would have gotten smarter and wiser, but it depends on what is being taught, lies or truth, and mostly what is being taught is lies claiming to be truth.
Friday, January 24, 2014
The left now wants to ban plastic bags throughout the whole of California. So much for pro-choice. They're only pro-choice if you want to kill your baby. This is the latest in a long line of freedoms that the left want to take away from you. The left is always succeeding in micromanaging every aspect of your life. Their whole purpose is to control you because they think you are very stupid and and they think you can't make the right decisions for yourself and that they know better.
A main reason people don't revolt is they are in the dark and not told the correct information. That is the basis for my song "Garbage In, Garbage Out", when people have bad information they make bad or wrong decisions. Plastic bags are not hurting the environment, animals or anything else. Ever noticed after a plastic bag is around for a while, it starts to shred into little pieces and decompose? I have see it many many times. It is a lie that plastic will be around for millions of years. Ever notice how cheap and thin plastic is being made now? They rip so easily. They made it that way so they are more biodegradable. The only people that will benefit from the ban are the rich and the politicians. Where is this $0.10 per paper bag going? The government. Who will the $0.10 per paper bag hurt? The Poor. All of the policies from the left mainly end up hurting the poor.
We deserve the government we have because that's what we voted for. We have a choice between bad and worse, and lately we have chosen worse.
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- All Helmet Laws. Including bikes, motorcycles, skateboards, etc. If you want to wear them you should be free to choose to or not.
- All Seat belt Laws. All laws that require air bags or any safety equipment in cars. I should be free to choose of I want it or not.
- Recently in L.A. they have put bike lanes everywhere at the expense of car lanes. That is one of the stupidest things ever. There is thousands and thousands of cars and only a few bikes. If you want to ride a bike safely, ride on the sidewalk, besides, nobody walks in L.A. right?
- In L.A. you can't burn a log in you fireplace when ever they determine you can't and they are taking away fire pits at the beach. Will the stupidity never stop?!
- Car sear laws.
- Parking fines and all paid parking, you shouldn't have to pay to park anywhere.
- Laws about what kind of light bulbs we can use
- Laws about what kind of toilet we can use
- Laws that require permits to fix various things on your house or add an addition on to it.
- Plastic bag bans
- All bans on smoking cigarettes. I hate cigarettes but hate taking away our freedoms more.
- Texting in cars, well basically all laws that have anything to do with what we do in our cars.
All these laws have one thing in common: to make money for the state. They also hurt the poor to keep them poor so they can stay dependent on the government.
Usually some big company that wants to sell something, let's say car seats, they go to the government and say there is this great need and we will save people and we can make a lot of money and so can you by charging fines for those who don't comply.